Friday, March 25, 2011

i'm back!

So it's been a long time since I've posted anything but I'm back and hopefully for good! Cody was sick for about a month since my last post which gave me absolutely no time to write and then i just got sidetracked by everything else going on in my life. I'll try to catch up as much as i can w/o writing you a novel .. lol I've been working 2-3 days a week still as well as watching Cody on all my spare time which is enjoyable but man .. Cody certainly does have a mind of his own. He is wanting his independence yet still wants to be a mama's boy. He has been a bit whiny lately which i think is due to teething. He has been talking a lot more or should i say babbling? He says a lot of things but no one seems to understand him but me! He attempts to say stuff but it never comes out sounding the same. He will surprise me with a random word that i didn't think he even knew sometimes which is always great! One big thing Cody is loving right now is Toy Story 2! He watches it everyday and has to take his BUZZ with him everywhere! His appetite still goes up and down from day to day and he still won't drink more then 6 oz of milk a day .. if that! ): Other then being the handful he is, he is a bundle of joy to be around. You will never had a dull day with him!


happy 18 months babyboy!

WORDS HE CAN SAY OR TRY TO SAY:
mama
dada
mum mum
nai nai (milk)
bao (bread)
nana (banana)
apple
dora
hanny (handy manny)
spongebob
buzz
hat
water
sock
clock
dog
cat
bird
crocodile
bak-bak (chicken)
paw-paw (gma)
goong goong (gpa)
uncle
thu thu
rose
shai
dip
cracker
snack
cookie
chip
meat
up
hand
hi
no no
i think i got them all but there might be some missing words ..

And I'll leave you with some pictures of my monSTAR!

st patty's day outfit

first time in snow

playdate with emily

new shoes (4.5)

brushing his teeth all by himself





1 comment:

  1. SO CUTEEE! lol i love the list of words that he can say/kinda say now. you forgot to add JO! he can kinda say that!!! <3

    ReplyDelete